09 Aug Case Study: How We Helped an E-commerce Store Achieve Record Sales with Shopify and Shopify Plus
Attracting customers and driving sales is the ultimate goal for any e-commerce store. However, it takes much more than just setting up a website to drive traffic and boost revenue. Many e-commerce store owners reached out to eshop genius team at Shopify for help in increasing their sales. Here is a case study on how we helped these e-commerce stores achieve record sales.
The e-commerce store owners had a narrow focus on many products category, but their sales were stagnant and had plateaued. They were not seeing the level of sales growth that they had anticipated, despite having a visually appealing storefront and an effective marketing strategy. They reached out to our Shopify team for help in figuring out what was hindering their sales growth.
Consultation and Analysis
After an initial consultation, our team conducted a thorough analysis of the store owner’s website to determine the issues plaguing their sales growth. Our specialists identified some major issues the store was facing:
1. They had insufficient product descriptions, which resulted in low searchability.
2. Their product images were poor quality and didn’t highlight the product’s unique features.
3. The website had an unoptimized checkout process, which caused abandonment issues.
4. The store owner was not making the most of upselling opportunities.
5. They were not effectively utilizing email marketing to retain customers.
With these issues in mind, our team recommended a few solutions to help boost the store owner’s sales, including:
1. Improving the product descriptions to be more detailed and informative.
2. Enhancing the product images to better showcase the product features.
3. Streamlining the checkout process to reduce cart abandonment rates.
4. Implementing upselling and cross-selling techniques.
5. Launching an extensive email marketing campaign.
After implementing these changes, the e-commerce store saw a significant increase in its monthly sales. They achieved record sales in the first quarter of the year, with a year-over-year increase of 65%. Cart abandonment rates decreased by 20%, and the average order value increased by 30%.
The store owner was ecstatic with the achieved results and credited their success to eshop genius‘s Shopify team’s expert guidance and support.
In conclusion, e-commerce stores can significantly improve their sales performance by implementing the right strategies and making targeted adjustments to their website. As displayed in this case study, having experts on your side can make all the difference. If you’re struggling to take your e-commerce store to the next level, get in touch with our Shopify experts to help you boost your sales and achieve your business goals.
Eshop Genius- A Shopify App Development Company
Whether you are planning to create a brand new Shopify store, we can build beautiful store designs for you with full functionality. Hire Eshop Genius – the Best Shopify App Development Company, and we will turn your ideas into a stunning reality.